Monday, April 21, 2008

My adventures - part I

Hey! I've had a few adventures when i was a kid, but now... i should say, i decided to take up the biggest adventure of my life - yes! decided to get married. Well, its been a a good one till now, i hope it will stay so for ever.




After we (Ajay & I) got married, we went to Mauritius, it was supposed to be a 7 day trip, but thanks to our Air-India flight(got cancelled the day we were supposed to leave), we had to take the flight the next day. Well, anyways, we reached Mauritius. Its just breath-taking. Our Hotel was about 1 hr drive from the airport. en-route, we saw some beautiful lagoons n some spectacular views. The hotel was situated in the most sensational region of the island - LeMorne. It is named after the most famous hill in Mauritius. Mauritius is a perfect take - off for fascinating sea adventures. Its lagoons are protected by a natural reef and provide a superb and safe area for a range of water sports , also other activities like hiking, fitness...
We went hiking ... we found the mouth of that water fall...











We went para sailing together and I went alone too. It was was an exhilarating experience... I now know how the birds feel when they fly...

We got to see the seven coloured earth... another marvel of God

Yes, i should also say that Ajay went snorkeling and water skiing... n lemme tell u... skiing is not as easy as it looks...

We had a wonderful, memorable, amazing time in Mauritius... I would love to go there again.

Cya all soon with my adventures part II (voyage on Hamenia)

No comments: